Tuesday, March 24, 2009

37 Week Belly Pics

Here I am at 37 weeks. The doc says she doesn't want me to go past 40 weeks so if little baby Webb doesn't arrive by the 7th per the doc I will be induced the 7th, 8th, or 9th. Last week she weighed in at 5 lbs. I am going to the labor and delivery floor once a week to get NST (non stress tests) to measure babies heart rate and I get a weekly ultrasound to monitor her growth rate. She is now in the 11% for size and gained 1 lb in 2 weeks. Last time the doctor checked I was 2 cm dilated. I go back to the doc Thursday and we will see if anything has changed. Looks like baby Webb will be a little peanut otherwise everything else is checking out ok. Yes, Brad and I have not decided on a name. It is a topic of conversation everyday...we just can't decide.
Good news the lazy boy recliner is in and we get to pick it up Friday!!!




We can't believe that we will be parents in 2 weeks or less!!!



2 comments:

RainSplats said...

Looking good :) - ....sleep while you still can.

I think guys are pickier with girl names. I hope you're not gonna do that thing where you try out a new name every couple weeks after she's born...lol!

cheyney webb said...

What a cute tummy! Nice of your doctor to not make you go longer than 40 weeks. Very exciting!
xoxo