Monday, February 23, 2009

Belly pics at 33 weeks

Brad was still at work when I took these pics so I used the mirror.
Wow, this is a crazy sight....I am looking pregnant for sure!


Here I am at 33 weeks. Only 7 more to go. Brad and I start L&D classes next week. It is starting to feel real that we will have a new little one real soon. I started calling daycare centers today and set up my first appointments for Wednesday. I'm really nervous but know I will feel much better after I start looking. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Wow! This is going by quickly... for me at least. The room looks darling. I love the brown and green!

Paige said...

Definitely looks like you have a baby in there. Good job on the room. I like the lazyboy idea. Great place to sit and feed the baby and just hold her too.